Matar Chilla Recipe: In winter, we all like to eat something hot, which is beneficial for health along with taste. Delicious in taste and warm in the hands, the dish fascinates everyone. However, laziness also plays a very important role in this season and then every morning as soon as we wake up, we went to the kitchen to make something delicious.
If you are also thinking of making such a recipe for breakfast, which is good for health and also tastes good, then you can choose the Matar Chilla recipe for this. Make this chilla without much effort. If you serve hot chilla and sour-sweet chutney to anyone in the morning with tea or coffee, then they will be your fan. Let’s make an easy method of making Matar Chilla.
Matar Chilla Recipe: Ingredients
- 250 grams – Peas
- Semolina – 250 grams
- 1 tsp – ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp – coriander leaves
- 2- Green chilli
- 2- Tomato
- 1- Onion
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- First of all, wash the green peas with water. After this, finely chop onion, tomato and green chillies on a plate. Now grind green chillies and ginger along with peas. You can use a mixer for this.
- Put this paste in a bowl. Now add finely chopped green chillies, onions, coriander leaves, tomatoes, cumin seeds, semolina and salt as per taste. After mixing well, leave the paste covered for about 10 minutes.
- To make the chilla, take a nonstick pan or tawa. After heating on medium flame, add some oil. Now take peas paste in a bowl and spread it in the centre of the griddle.
- After cooking, turn the chilla over and then cook the chilla from the other side as well. After cooking the chilla from both sides, put it on a plate. Now you can serve it with chutney.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News