Bathua Paratha Recipe: Bathua ke Parathe is one of the favourite parathas in the winter season. Many times we make small mistakes while making parathas, due to which even after doing everything, the taste does not come in it. Today we are going to tell you a completely different and unique way of making Bathua parathas.
Bathua Paratha Recipe: Ingredients
- Bathua – 1 cup (break and wash the leaves)
- Flour – 2 cups
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Green chillies, garlic and ginger finely chopped as required
- Cumin – ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- While making parathas, we first cut the Bathua finely, this is our first mistake. Cut the bathua to normal size. Then heat two spoons of oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, first put cumin seeds in it, then when cumin seeds stop crackling, add green chillies, ginger and garlic and fry in medium flame till they turn brown. After this, put Bathua.
- After roasting it for two minutes, turn the Bathua on a plate and leave it till it cools down.
- When the bathua cools down, grind it on a mixie or cob. Then mix it in flour and knead it well.
- Here you have to avoid making another big mistake. Add very little water while kneading the dough. Bathua has more of its own water. After kneading the dough, make small balls out of it.
- After this, make a round or triangular shape on a griddle and roast it on a pan or a normal griddle. While roasting the paratha, apply little oil on both sides in between.
- Serve the parathas with achar, curry vegetable or sweet and sour tomato chutney.
Note- Garlic is optional. Those who do not eat it can taste paratha without garlic too.
Bonus Tips- You can apply oil, ghee or butter on the dough while giving it a triangular shape, this will make the paratha very soft.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News