New Delhi: WhatsApp is used by a large number of people around the world. Now its use has also started in office work. Many people make WhatsApp calls instead of making normal calls. In such a situation, many users want to record WhatsApp calls like normal calls. The question is, can you record calls on WhatsApp?
On WhatsApp, you get the opportunity of both video and audio calling. Talking about recording, you do not get any facility by default. That is, WhatsApp does not give you any such feature, with the help of which you can record calls.
However, you can definitely record calls in other ways. For this you will need a third party app. Let us know what kind of WhatsApp call recording you can do on the Android platform.
Do you have support in your phone?
It’s easy to record WhatsApp calls on Android. For this you have to download Call Recorder: Cube ACR app. However, this app does not work on all phones.
For this, you should go to the support page of the app, to know whether your phone will support this app or not. If your phone supports this app, then you can record WhatsApp calls.
Will this be the setting?
- You have to go to Google Play Store and search for Cube Call application. Once you get the app, you have to download and install it.
- After the app is installed, users will have to open it and switch it to WhatsApp.
- Now you will see Cube Call visit while calling WhatsApp.
- If the visit is not visible, you will have to go back to the Cube Call settings and select Force VoIP call here.
- After this you will have to call again and you will see the visit. If you still see the error after this, then it means that this app is not supported on your phone.
Read More :- Latest Tech News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App