Gajar ki Barfi Recipe: The importance of carrots in winter is different. People include it in their diet in every way. Red-coloured carrots can be made not only for making salad, vegetables or pudding but also in many other ways including barfi.
If you are bored of eating carrot pudding and want to try something else in the sweetness made from it, then you can make carrot burfi. Tasty in taste and easy-to-make carrot recipe, you and your family members will like it. Let us tell you the method of making carrot barfi and the ingredients used in it.
Gajar ki Barfi Recipe: Ingredients
- 1/2 kg carrot
- 8 to 10 cashews
- 8 to 10 pistachios
- 1/2 cup cashew powder
- 4 to 5 cardamom
- 1 cup mawa (khoya)
- 1 cup milk (full cream)
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- Wash the carrots well and grate them.
- After this take a deep bottom vessel.
- Add one cup of full cream milk to it and boil it on low flame.
- After boiling, add grated carrots to the milk.
- After this, cook carrots in milk for 5 minutes.
- Add 4 to 5 cardamom seeds, cashews and pistachios finely chopped in it.
- On the other hand, put mawa in a vessel and mash it.
- Keep the carrot on the gas and see whether it has absorbed the milk or not.
- If the carrot has absorbed the milk, then put 2 spoons of desi ghee in it.
- Cook it for 4 minutes while stirring it with a spoon.
- After that add sugar and mix well.
- Fry until the carrot juice is over and add mashed mawa to it and mix.
- When the mixture dries, add dry fruits including cashews and cardamom powder and mix.
- Now apply ghee on a plate first, then put the prepared carrot mixture on it.
- Spread the carrot mixture on a plate and leave it to set for some time.
- After this garnish it by adding chopped pistachios.
- When the barfi is set, cut it into the desired shape with the help of a knife.
- In this way, Tasty Carrot Barfi will be ready.