Aloo Methi Paratha Recipe: Paratha is the favourite breakfast for most people in winter. Most of them like parathas which are made of fenugreek, cabbage, radish or potato. Everyone likes to eat a hot breakfast in this season.
If you are also among those who like to eat paratha, then why don’t you try methi paratha, but this time add some potatoes as well? Try this delicious dish for today’s breakfast which is tasty and an easy-to-make recipe. Let’s tell the recipe to make Aloo Methi Paratha.
Aloo Methi Paratha Recipe: Ingredients
- Fenugreek leaves
- Wheat flour
- Green chilly
- Coriander leaves
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Garam Masala
- Chilli powder
- Chaat masala
- Oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- First, break or cut the fenugreek leaves and wash them thoroughly in water. After this, for kneading the dough, take about 2 cups of flour in a vessel. Knead the dough by adding salt, little oil and fenugreek leave to it. After this cover the dough and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Now take 2 to 3 boiled potatoes for stuffing inside. If not boiled, then boil it first. After this, peel the potatoes and mash them well. Add finely chopped green chillies to it, as well as finely chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- Prepare the stuffing by adding red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, green chilli, cumin powder, chaat masala and salt as per taste to the spices.
- Now place a tawa or pan on the gas to make the paratha. Now make a ball of flour and roll it slightly. After this, put the stuffing made of potatoes in it and fold it well from all sides.
- Now roll it in the same way as you roll a roti but comfortably roll it like a roti. Now keep it on the pan and cook it. Cook the paratha using ghee or oil as per your choice till it turns golden in colour. In this way Aloo Methi Paratha is ready, you can serve it with green chutney.