Oats Omelet recipe: Eating healthy for breakfast is very important. If you do not eat healthy food for breakfast, then your whole day is very lazy. It is said that breakfast is the first meal of the day, so it must be eaten. In today’s time, many people skip breakfast in the desire to lose weight, but they do not know that skipping breakfast is the biggest reason for weight gain. We should have breakfast within 1 hour of getting up in the morning.
While making breakfast, keep in mind that it should be healthy and nutritious. Many people like to eat fried-roasted and parathas etc. for breakfast. Although you can eat all these eating them daily increases the chances of gaining weight. That’s why today we have brought you the recipe for making Oats Omelet for breakfast. Which is easy to make and also tasty and healthy to eat.
Oats Omelet recipe: Ingredients
– 2-3 eggs
– 1 cup oats powder
– 1 tsp black pepper, salt as per taste
– 1 green chilli finely chopped, green coriander, finely chopped onion
- First of all, grind oats in a mixer and make powder.
- Now break the eggs in a bowl, and add oats powder to it.
- Then mix black pepper, onion, green chilli and green coriander in it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the prepared batter and spread it evenly.
- Bake on medium heat for a few minutes, now bake it from the other side as well.
Oats Egg Omelette is ready. If you want, you can eat it with bread or roti and eat it anyway.