CTET 2022: The CTET exam will be given in 2022 at several locations around the nation, according to the Central Board of Secondary Education. According to the official announcement, the exam will start tomorrow, December 28, and go on till it is finished.
The CTET last-minute preparation advice 2022 is available here to help candidates pass the test on their first try. For the tests scheduled for December 28 and 29, the admit card has been made available at ctet.nic.in
Thousands of students apply for the exam, which is used to determine candidates’ eligibility for teaching positions in Central Government schools and private schools, but only a select few are successful. Students will take the exam in the Computer-Based Test format at numerous testing locations around the nation.
CTET 2022: Exam date
- Pre-admit card release date — December 20, 2022
- Admit card release date — December 26, 2022
- Exam date 2022 — December 28 and 29, 2022 (Rest of the dates to be released soon)
Last-minute preparation tips
Applicants can go through these last-minute preparation tips for 2022 before sitting for the examination:
- Before the exam, candidates should be fully aware of the exam pattern, including the day the exam will be held, the types of questions that will be asked, the scoring system, and other crucial information.
- Because the exam does not use negative markings, candidates must attempt all of the questions.
- Before answering a question correctly on the OMR sheet, candidates must attentively read the question. Before the exam, they must also practise filling out the OMR page to prevent any unneeded errors.
- Candidates should concentrate on improving their scores to pass the exam and advance in their eligibility to become teachers.
- Candidates must practise the CTET last year’s question papers to develop good time management abilities.
- Exam stress can be reduced by aspirants playing games and listening to music.
- Don’t spend more time on a single question than necessary; you can skip it and focus on other questions first.
Before beginning a last-minute preparation approach, candidates should be well-prepared with all the concepts for the Paper 1 & Paper 2 to score 145+ out of 150 marks. So, with only two days until the CTET 2022 exam, go over all of the crucial material in the four sections using the notes you’ve already made.
Read More :- Latest Education News