Sabudana Cheela Recipe: This time Chaitra Navratri (Chaitra Navratri 2023) starts from 22 March, Wednesday. During this, many devotees observe a fruitful fast. Fruit, potato or sago can be consumed in this. By the way, many people like to make sago tikki or khichdi at home. If you want some change in taste this time, then you can try Sabudana Chila.
Just keep in mind that in order to make this Sabudana recipe quickly, it is necessary to soak it beforehand. If you want to make a delicious recipe out of it, soak sago overnight. In this way, you will be able to prepare any recipe in no time.
Sabudana Cheela Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 cup sago
- 1/2 cup water chestnut flour
- 3 tbsp peanuts
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 green chili
- oil (as required)
- black salt as per taste
- First of all clean and wash the sago properly.
- After this, leave it in a bowl to soak the sago for 1 hour.
- When the sago is soft, put it in the mixer and grind it.
- Put this paste in a vessel and mix peanuts and green chilies in it.
- Mix water chestnut flour in this paste as well.
- After this add white sesame and rock salt as per your taste and mix.
- Mixing all and adding some water, prepare the cheela batter.
- To make cheela, place a nonstick pan/tawa on the gas on medium flame.
- Now spread oil or ghee on it and put it.
- After this, take sago batter through a bowl and spread it on the griddle.
- Cook on one side for a while and then on the other side as well until it turns golden brown.
- The cheela will be ready once it is roasted from both the sides.
- You can eat it with green chutney or coconut chutney.
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News