Vastu: One of the most crucial components of a home is furniture. But did you realise that the placement of your furniture can also be crucial? It is crucial, according to vastu shastra, to organise your furniture with consideration for the energy it delivers and how those energies relate to the various compass directions.
The general mood and ambience of your home can be defined in part by how you arrange your furniture. We’ll provide you advice on how to organise your furniture in this blog post using vastu principles. When properly implemented, the concepts and space requirements for each room can bring wealth and love into your home.
1. The living area would be as vacant as feasible facing both the east and the north. Make sure the area is tidy and avoid putting any heavy furniture in it.
2. When hosting visitors, the home’s proprietors, or the person who lives there, should select a set area for themselves. The greatest location for this sitting in the living room is in the southwest corner.
3. Make sure that guests are seated in the northwest or southeast portions of the living room.
4. Placement of the TV in the living room should be considered. Make certain that it is not facing any doors. Avoid mounting your TV so that it faces the living room’s south or west.
5. Make sure you have at least five different varieties of grains positioned in the North-West corner of a modular kitchen if it is not possible to have storage in just one way.
6. The optimal placement for your fridge in the kitchen is in the southeast and west directions. The fridge’s door should face the east when you open it.
7. Make sure they are not in the northeast if your trash cans are kept in the kitchen.
8. Placing a TV so that it faces the dining room table is regarded as unlucky.
9. It is better to face the East quadrant when eating.
10. Reserve the North-West or South-West quadrants of the kitchen for the pantry and grain storage.