Oats Omelet Benefits: The thick oats omelet can be considered a full meal in and of itself. You will feel energised and satisfied after eating this meal for a suitable amount of time. It has eggs, a variety of veggies that are highly beneficial to health, black pepper, cheese, chia seeds, and oats. Additionally, oats are a good source of energy, fibre, and antioxidants.
Actually, we should have breakfast within 1 hour of getting up in the morning. While making breakfast, keep in mind that it should be healthy and nutritious. Many people like to eat fried-roasted and parathas etc. in breakfast. Although you can eat all these but eating them daily increases the chances of gaining weight. That’s why today we have brought you the recipe for making Oats Omelet for breakfast. Which is easy to make and also tasty and healthy to eat.
Oats Omelet Recipe: Ingredients
– 2-3 eggs
– 1 cup oats powder
– 1 tsp black pepper, salt as per taste
– 1 green chili finely chopped, green coriander, finely chopped onion
- First of all, grind oats in a mixer and make powder.
- Now break the eggs in a bowl, add oats powder to it.
- Then mix black pepper, onion, green chili and green coriander in it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the prepared batter and spread it evenly.
- Bake on medium heat for a few minutes, now bake it from the other side as well.
- Oats Egg Omelette is ready.
- If you want, you can eat it with bread or roti and eat it anyway.