Masala Mushroom Recipe: Mushroom is such a vegetable which is liked by almost everyone. Many types of dishes can be made using it. Even small children like to eat it happily. Nowadays mushroom is also being used a lot in pizza topping. Whenever the name of mushroom comes, first of all the name of vegetable of pea mushroom comes to mind. But today we are going to tell you about the recipe of Masala Mushroom from Mushroom. It is very tasty to eat. Let us know how to make Tasty Mushroom Masala Sabzi.
Masala Mushroom Recipe: Ingredients
- Mushroom – 1 packet
- Onion – 1 big
- Tomato – 1
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves chopped
- Water – as needed
- To make mushroom masala, first wash and chop the mushrooms.
- Now add Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, curd, salt in a bowl and marinate the mushrooms well.
- Leave the mushrooms like this on the rest for 30 minutes.
- Now put oil and butter in a pan, and add garlic and fry it.
- Put all the spices like red chili powder, cumin powder in it and stir it on low flame.
- Now add finely chopped onion and cook till it becomes soft.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and a little water to it, and let it cook for a while.
- Now add marinated mushrooms to it and mix well.
- Now add a little more water, salt and kasoori methi to it.
- Your masala mushroom is ready.
- Now garnish the vegetable with coriander leaves.
- Or it looks very tasty to eat, you enjoy it with hot roti.