Makhana Kheer Recipe: Consuming Makhana is very beneficial for health. To strengthen weak bones, to reduce stress, to increase or reduce weight, etc. consumption of Makhana is considered very good (Makhana Benefits). Generally, people like to eat makhana like this. Whereas, many people like to eat makhana by roasting it or by making kheer.
If you like Makhana Kheer, then today we have come up with a special recipe for you to make, by eating which you can win the hearts of guests or family members immediately. Let’s learn the recipe to make Makhana Kheer.
Makhana Kheer Recipe: Ingredients
- Half cup – Makhana
- 3 cups – full cream milk
- 2 to 3- Saffron
- 2 spoons – ghee
- 1 tsp – cardamom powder
- sugar to taste
- finely chopped cashews
- finely chopped almonds
- finely chopped pistachios
- Put two spoons of ghee in a pan and first fry the Makhanas lightly.
- Now take out the fried makhanas in a plate.
- Now put another pan on the gas and boil milk in it.
- After the milk starts boiling, put the fried butter in it.
- After this, mix finely chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios in the milk.
- Reduce the flame of the gas and cook it till it becomes thick.
- During this, keep stirring the kheer continuously, otherwise the milk may get burnt.
- After the milk becomes thick, add 1 teaspoon cardamom powder to it.
- After this add sugar as per your taste and cook for some time.
- When the kheer becomes thick, turn off the gas and add saffron to it and stir it.
In this way, the kheer of Makhana will be ready.