Makhana Cutlet Recipe: Makhana is very beneficial for health. It is such a dry fruit that is rich in many nutritious elements. Regular consumption of Makhana also helps in weight loss. Apart from this, Makhana is also very good for diabetes patients. Eating these keeps the blood sugar level under control. Today we have brought you a very good and tasty dish recipe for Makhana which is very easy to make and fun to eat. So let’s know the method of making Makhana Cutlet.
Makhana Cutlet Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 cup makhana
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp fennel
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp black salt
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- To make makhana cutlets, first of all, put some ghee in a pan and fry the makhana.
- Now grind them coarsely when they cool down.
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes to the crumbled makhana and mix.
- After this, add green chillies, fennel, peanuts, coriander, chaat masala, red chilli powder, garam masala and black salt.
- Then mix all these things well and make a paste.
- After this, make small balls of this paste and make the shape of cutlets.
- Then you heat ghee in a pan and put the prepared cutlets in it.
- Now roast them from both sides till they become golden.
- Now your healthy and tasty makhana cutlets are ready.
- Now serve them with your favourite chutney.