Gatte Ki Sabzi recipe: Gram flour curry is a traditional Rajasthani dish which is very tasty to eat. Gatte ki sabzi is made and eaten not only in Rajasthan but all over India. Curd, gram flour, and many types of spices are required to make it. Enjoy Besan Ke Gatta curry with roti, puri or rice. Today we are going to tell you the easy recipe to make gram flour gatte ki sabzi. If you also feel like eating gatte ki sabzi, then make it quickly and eat it.
Gatte Ki Sabzi recipe: Ingredients
- one cup gram flour
- half tsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp ajwain
- half tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- -2 tbsp curd
Also read:- Veg Malai Sandwich Recipe: Make this quick snack for your office breakfast; check method, ingredients here
Gatte ki sabji gravy: Ingredients
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp fennel
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- a cup of curd
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp water
- To make gram flour gatte ki sabzi, first of all, mix all the spices well in gram flour.
- Now knead the gram flour by adding little water and keep it aside by applying a little oil.
- Now take water in a deep vessel and let it boil well.
- Then roll out the kneaded gram flour a long way or shape it with your hands, and put it in boiling water.
- Let it boil in the same water for 20 minutes, and then turn off the gas and separate it from the water.
- When they cool down, cut them into small pieces and then fry them in hot oil.
- Your besan gattas are ready. Now prepare its gravy.
To prepare gravy, heat oil in a pan, and add oil, cumin, bay leaves, asafoetida and fennel.
- Now add onion and ginger-garlic paste to it and stir well.
- When the onion-garlic paste is cooked well, add turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt to it.
- Now cook it for 5 minutes, add curd to it and cook it well.
- When it is cooked well, put one and a half cups of water in it and let it come to a boil.
- Now put the fried gattas in this prepared gravy and let it come to a boil.
- Your wonderful Besan Gatte curry is ready, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.