Kalakand Recipe: People who are fond of eating sweets like Kalakand very much. These are very tasty sweets which are easily available in the market and are very tasty to eat. Most people buy Kalakand from the market and bring it home. Many times the shopkeeper gives you old kalakand which spoils your health. In such a situation, if you want to eat this tasty dessert, then you can make it very easily at home. It is very easy to make, and there are not many frills in making it. Let us know how this sweet is made and what are things needed to make it.
Kalakand Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 cups grated paneer
- 2 cups condensed milk
- sugar to taste
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 10 – 12 finely chopped pistachios
- Desi ghee for greasing
- To make kalakand, first, grate the paneer.
- After that, put the condensed milk in a thick-bottomed deep vessel, and cook it on a low flame.
- When it becomes slightly wet, add grated paneer to it and cook while stirring both.
- Keep in mind that keep stirring this mixture continuously, otherwise, it will stick to the vessel.
- When it starts to thicken, add sugar and cardamom powder to it at that stage and mix well.
- Now when the sugar melts well, and the mixture becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Now grease a utensil with desi ghee and put this mixture in it, spread it well.
- Then after this put chopped pistachios on it and garnish it.
- Then keep it in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Now that your favourite sweet dish is ready, cut it into pieces and then serve.