Instant Set Dosa Recipe: Dosa might be a speciality of South Indian cuisine but it has fans across the country. No one can say ‘NO’ to a plate of dosa, sambar and chutney. Whereas, we love crispy dosa with yummy potato inside.
The soft version of dosa also has a huge fan following in South India. Set dosa, also known as sponge dosa, is a soft pancake-like thin dosa that is spongy, spongy and light to eat. Set dosa is usually small in size and served in a set of more than one dosa, hence the name set dosa. Here are the ingredients used in it and the method of preparation.
Instant Set Dosa: Ingredients
- Salt to taste
- Coconut chutney
- To make instant set dosa, first, take poha and soak it for some time.
- After this, grind soaked poha, semolina, curd and salt as per taste in the mixie.
- Take out this mixture in a bowl.
- Add as much water as needed to make a thick batter.
- After this, add a little salt and mix well.
- Pour the batter in a big spoonful into the greased pan.
- Let it cook from the bottom side and then from the top side.
- After this serve with coconut chutney or any chutney of your choice.
Now, sprinkle some podi masala for extra flavour. In just 10 minutes, you can prepare a delicious South Indian speciality breakfast that’s ready for all of them early in the morning. Must try this recipe.