Christmas Cake Recipe: Christmas is around the corner and the markets are already buzzing with excitement. Along with the Christmas tree, Christmas cake is also necessary. By the way, a lot of money has to be spent in the market to buy the cake. But today we are going to tell you a budget-friendly and easy recipe, with the help of which you would like to make the cake at home this Christmas.
Ingredients for the Christmas cake
Maida 1 cup
Sugar powder – 2 tbsp
Cocoa powder 2 tsp
Butter 1 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Milk 2 cups
Baking powder 1 tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Salt 2 big bowl
1. To make the cake, first sift all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
2. Now add butter, sugar powder, 1 teaspoon oil, vanilla essence and 2 cups milk in another big bowl and whisk it well.
3. After beating for 4-5 minutes, the mixture will become smooth. Mixture for making cake is ready.
4. Now take a utensil to make the cake and grease it with oil so that the cake does not stick to the utensil and put paper at the bottom of the utensil.
5. Now put the mixture in this utensil and keep stirring the utensil slowly so that the mixture gets set till all the corners.
6. Now put salt in a cooker or vegetable pan and spread the salt evenly all around. Now put a stand or bowl on the salt.
7. Now heat the salt on high flame for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the salt has become hot, then carefully put the mixture on the Ganj stand and cover the pan.
8. Now let it cook on medium flame for 30-40 minutes. After the fixed time, open the pan and check the cake.
9. Now let it cool down for 6-7 hours, then garnish it and serve it.