Bye-Election Results 2022 Live updates: The counting of votes for the bye-elections in Uttar Pradesh’s Mainpuri seat has started on Thursday morning. Along with this, the by-polls results for six other State Legislative Assemblies will also declare today as voting for them has also started this morning.
In Mainpuri, everyone has eyes on Dimple Yadav who is the wife of Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav. The elections for the constituencies were mandated after the death of former SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- At Khatauli seat of Uttar Pradesh, Madan Bhaiya of Rashtriya Lok Dal has won. He has gathered 97,071 votes.
- At Rampur seat of Vidhan Sabha, the Bhartiya Janata Party has recorded victory. Akash Saxena (Honey) has won 81,371 votes.
- BJP’s Kedar Prasad Gupta won from Kurhani Vidhan Sabha seat in Bihar, bagging 76722 votes.
- Congres leader Savitri Manoj Mandavi wins from Chhattisgarh’s Bhanupratppur seat.
- Biju Janata Dal leader Barsha Singh Bariha has won from Odisha’s Padampur seat with 1,20,807 votes.
- Congress’s Anil Kumar Sharma has bagged 90,915, registering his win in Sardarshahar seat of Rajasthan.
- At Kurhani Vidhan Sabha seat of Bihar, BJP’s Kedar Prasad Gupta has bagged 76,648 votes as of 4:46 PM. Following him, Janata Dal (United) leader Manoj Kumar Singh is on 73,016 votes.
- Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Akash Saxena (Honey) has won from Vidhan Sabha seat of Rampur in Uttar Pradesh. Akash has bagged 80,964 votes, defeating Samajwadi Party leader Mohd. Asim Raja.
- As per the early trends, SP’s Asim Raja was leading but the situation turned after noon.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) barely managed to get nearly 29,000 votes in Mainpuri while SP candidate Dimple Yadav has corssed 5 lakhs.
- Yadav has bagged 5,38,259 votes by 3:15 P.M.
- Indian National Congress is leading Bhanupratappur seat of Chhattisgarh. Savitri Manoj Manavi has been leading on the seat since morning.
- Congress is leading in Rajasthan’s Sardarshahar Vidhan Sabha seat. Anil Kumar Sharma has gained 90,915 votes as os 2:16 PM followed by Ashok Kumar of BJP with 64,219 votes.
- As per latest trends, Dimple Yadav has crossed 3 lakhs votes wheras the BJP is still struggling to get lead at 1,76,085.
- Congress is keeping up in Chhattisgarh’s Bhanupratappur where its candidate Savitri Manoj Mandavi is leading with 26,660 as of 12:21 PM.
This shows that people's trust in Govt remains intact. It also puts a stamp on the work done by Manoj Mandavi. BJP is working hard but just for the 2nd and 3rd positions: Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel on Congress candidate Savitri Manoj Mandavi leading in Bhanupratappur by-poll pic.twitter.com/I23lDdWlO7
— ANI (@ANI) December 8, 2022
- Dimple Yadav breaches 2 lakh votes with 63.34 share. BJP follows Yadav with 1,13,189 votes.
- The tussle over the UP Lok Sabha seat is in between BJP and SP. BJP is in power in the state with Yogi Adityanath as its Chief Minister while, also having majority in the the Centre.
- Janata Dal (United) candiate Manoj Kumar Singh has surpassed Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Kedar Prasad Gupta, registering 24.82% vote share. As per the latest trend, Manoj Kumar is in lead with 40,441 votes.
- BJP candidate has garnered 39,265 votes as of 12:03 PM.
- Dimple Yadav continues to lead. Gathered 1,58,485 votes so far. Dimple has been fielded at Lok Sabha seat of Mainpuri in Uttar Pradesh. The seat has been a stronghold of former SP supremo late Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- The seat fell vacant after the demise of former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mulayam Singh Yadav October 10, 2022 due to prolonged illness.
#MainpuriLokSabhaBypoll | SP candidate Dimple Yadav continues her comfortable lead, garnering a total of 1,58,485 votes so far.
(File photo) pic.twitter.com/Wob7ktI0o2
— ANI (@ANI) December 8, 2022
- In Rajasthan’s Sardarshahar, Congress leader Anil Kumar Sharma is in lead with 46,588 votes. Thers is already Congress in the state government.
- Dimple Yadav is leading in Lok Sabha elections for Mainpuri seat in Uttar Pradesh. Yadav has won with 1,35,521 votes.
- At Padampur seat of Odisha, there is Biju Janata Dal (BJD) leader Barsha Singh Bariha 26,198 votes.
- With 16,133 votes, Congress candidate Savitri Manoj Mandavi is leading on the Bhanupratappur seat in Chhattisgarh. Following her, there is BJP leader Akbar Ram Korram with 9,153 seats.
- In Bihar, the counting for votes on Kurhani seat has started this morning where the BJP candidate is leading. With 26,948 votes, Kedar Prasad Gupta of BJP is leading while, Janata Dal (United) candidate Manoj Kumar Singh is behind, having gained 23,312 votes so far.
- At Uttar Pradesh’s Rampur Vidhan Sabha seat, Mohd. Asim Raja of Samajwadi Party is leading with 7,778 votes while, Bharatiya Janata Party’s Akash Sexena (Honey) is trailing him with 3,930 votes.
- On Uttar Pradesh’s Khatauli seat, Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) leader Madan Bhaiya is leading with 7,888 votes at 65.02% share. Behind him, there is Rajkumari from Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) with only 3,858 votes.
- As per the latest trends, SamajwadI Party candidate Dimple Yadav is leading on the Mainpuri seat with 65,156 while Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Raghuraj Singh Shakya is trailing with 28,941 votes.