NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee has begun with the round 2 choice filling. Candidates can start filling in their choices from November 3 to November 8, 2022. Applicants can check and fill in the choices through the official site — mcc.nic.in —
According to the official announcement, the various Universities/Institutes may verify internal candidates from November 7 to November 8, 2022. On November 9 and 10, 2022, seat allocation processing will take place. The results of the seat allocation will be made public on November 11, 2022.
NEET UG Counselling 2022: How to fill choices?
- Visit the official site — mcc.nic.in —
- On the homepage, click on the required link
- Enter the login details and click on submit
- Fill in the choices and click on submit
- Your choices have been submitted and locked
To know more details regarding the same, candidates can visit the official site of MCC.