NEET PG Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has issued an important advisory, in which, candidates are allowed to change their nationality from Indian to NRI till September 13, 2022 by sending an email to email@example.com
As per the official notice, “Candidates should send their relevant documents in support of their claim to change nationality from Indian to NRI through email firstname.lastname@example.org from 10:00 AM of 10th September, 2022 (Saturday) till 10:00 AM of 13th September, 2022 (Tuesday).”
Candidates are advised to provide all the certificates in English and if any certificate is in regional language, then the copy of it’s English translation must be attached along with it.
The NEET PG Counselling 2022 round 1 registration procedure will be held from September 15 to September 23,2022.
The seat allotment result will be released on September 28, 2022. The shortlisted candidates can join the NEET PG 2022 counselling process till October 4, 2022.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for latest updates.
Important Documents require to change Nationality
1. Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
2. Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
3. Duly notarized Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate and the relationship of the sponsorer with the candidate is in accordance with the above mentioned court order.
4. Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate)
5. NEET Score Card of the candidate.