JNUEE 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) today released the provisional answer keys for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2022 for PhD Admissions along with question papers and recorded responses. Candidates can check their response and answer key on the official website — jnuexams.nta.ac.in —
Check the process of filing an objection
The candidates have also been given a chance to present their views. The objection period is from December 18, 2022, to December 20, 2022. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can raise objections on the official website — jnuexams.nta.ac.in — by December 20, 2022, by paying a fee of Rs 200 per challenge.
Candidates may note that no challenge will be entertained without submission of the fee. Challenge by any other means will not be accepted. The last date for submission of fees for filing an objection is December 20, 2022, at 11.50 pm. The payment should be completed by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking/ UPI.
JNUEE 2022: How to download the answer key and response sheet?
- Visit JNU’s official website — jnuexams.nta.ac.in —
- On the homepage, click on the challenge of JNUEE 2022 answer
- Enter the application number and other required details
- The Answer key, responses will appear on the screen
- Download the answer key and keep a copy with you
- In case of objections, fill the details and submit and pay the fee