CUET UG 2022 re-exam: The National Testing Agency is going to conduct the CUET Re-Exam 2022 today across the country. Only those students participating in this examination, have received the mail regarding the examination on their registered email id by the agency.
It is mandatory for the candidates appearing in this exam to take care of some things at the centre. That includes do not carry any kind of electronic goods, following Covid-19 guidelines and others.
Read the Guidelines here:
- Candidates are required to reach the centre half an hour before the examination
- It is mandatory to bring the hall ticket to the examination, without which admission will not be given
- Apart from the hall ticket, it is also necessary to bring an identity card to the centre
- Follow Covid-19 guidelines at the centre and wearing a mask is mandatory
- Carrying any kind of electronic item inside the examination centre is prohibited
- The candidate is allowed to carry one transparent bottle
- After giving the paper to the students at the centre, they will have to leave one by one
The CUET UG 2022 exam was conducted from July 15 this year in 6 phases at various exam centres across the country. Around 14 lakh candidates have appeared for the exam but some candidates could not appear for the exam due to technical glitches. The agency has later given them a chance to re-appear in the next stage. This exam is being conducted today.