CUET PG 2022 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the answer key for the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2022 on September 16, 2022, on the official website — cuet.nta.nic.in —
Candidates are informed that today (September 18) is the last date to raise objection. As per the notification, candidates can submit their objections by 9 pm.
To raise an objection, candidates need to pay a refundable fee of Rs 200 for each objection question. The objected questions will be verified by the panel of subject experts and will release the final answer key and result soon. “If the challenge of any candidate is found correct, the CUET answer key will be revised and applied in the response of all the candidates accordingly. Based on the revised final answer key, the result will be prepared and declared,” the notification read.
“No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after 18 September 2022. Challenges accepted against any Answer Key will be applicable to all candidates who would have attempted the
corresponding Question,” further added.
How to raise Objection
- Visit the official website — cuet.nta.nic.in —
- Log in with application number, date of birth and security pin
- Click on the button that reads, ‘View/Challenge answer key’
- Fill objection as instructed and upload documents required
- Submit and pay the answer key objection fees online
- Download the confirmation slip and take a printout for further use
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App