CLAT 2023: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) to issue the admit card tomorrow December 6, 2022. Candidates who have registered for CLAT 2023 can download their admit card from the official website — consortiumofnlus.ac.in — To access the hall ticket, applicants have to login into the examination portal.
CLAT 2023: How to download?
- Visit the official website — consortiumofnlus.ac.in —
- Now, click on CLAT 2023 to open the examination portal
- Login using your mobile number and password
- Then, click on the admit card download link
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for future use
CLAT 2023: Instructions
Candidates who are taking the offline exam must adhere to the instructions listed on their admission cards. Additionally, they will be given instructions on the bell times and the designated reporting time. Following are a few of the key exam instructions.
- At least 30 minutes before the start of the test, candidates should arrive at their allotted CLAT testing location. Candidates who arrive at the testing location after the cutoff time will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Both the candidate’s government-issued ID card and a printout of their CLAT admit card must be carried.
- A medical self-health declaration is another requirement that candidates must present at the exam centre. On the consortium’s official website, you may obtain the self-health declaration form.
- A blue and black ballpoint pen is also required to be brought to the testing location.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the exam room before it is finished.
- Soon after the test, the CLAT 2023 answer key will be released.
Details mentioned on admit card
The candidates’ roll number, exam centre name, address, and reporting time for the exam are all disclosed on the admit card. On December 18, 2022, from 2 pm to 4 pm, CLAT 2023 will take place. The candidates’ exam instructions will also be listed on the admit card.
Candidates will also be able to indicate their preferences for admission to the 22 national law universities taking part in the admissions process after downloading their CLAT 2023 admit card.