Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will close the Ayush NEET Counseling 2022 Round 1 application process today, November 14. NEET-qualified applicants can register on the official website — aaccc.gov.in — till 3:00 pm.
As per the released schedule, the Ayush NEET UG 2022 seat allotment result will be declared on November 17, and the reporting process of selected candidates will be done from November 18 to 24.
Admission to Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy courses in Ayush courses will be done based on AYUSH NEET UG counselling, choices filled, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors.
Ayush can apply for admission by visiting the official website of NEET-UG counselling — aaccc.gov.in — AACCC (MCC) NEET UG counselling is being conducted for the candidates seeking admission in BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses. This counselling process is being conducted for 15% of seats of All India Quota and other than the seats of Central and Deemed Universities.
As per the schedule, applicants can make payment for AACCC NEET counselling, registration and fee payment for the first round today, November 14, and the choice filling and choice locking window will also close today.
It is to be noted that the seat allotment result will be declared on November 17, and selected candidates can report for admission from November 18 to 24. After this round, there will be a second round of AYUSH NEET UG counselling, followed by a mop-up and a stray vacancy round and registration for round 2 will start on December 1.
Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: Register like this
- Visit the official website -– aaccc.gov.in —
- Then, click on the online registration link on the homepage
- Automatically, a new login page will open, register using the asked credentials, and generate your login credentials
- Log in using your credentials.
- Ayush NEET UG Counseling Round 1 Application Form will appear on the screen
- Fill in the choices and cross-check them carefully and lock them and then submit your choices
- Take a printout of the application form if necessary