New Delhi: Popular two-wheeler company TVS Motor has launched its Apache RTR 180 and Apache RTR 160 in a new avatar in India. It has been given new features, updated looks and new ride modes. Both the bikes come in the range of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.5 lakh. They compete with bikes like Honda Unicorn 160 and Bajaj Pulsar N160. If you are also thinking of buying any of these bikes, then first know the details from their price to features.
1. Updated Design: The company has not made any major changes in the design of both the bikes. However, it has now added design elements like updated graphics, new headlights and new taillights. Apart from this, the bike now also gets faux vents on the front cowl and new body panels.
2. New Features: New fully digital instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, TVS SmartXonnext and segment-first voice assist have been given in both the bikes. Apart from this, turn-by-turn navigation, gear position indicator and shift assist, call and notification alerts, lap timer mode are included. These features are given as standard on the RTR 180, while only the top-spec variant of the RTR 160 is available.
3. New Powertrain Options: Talking about the engine, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets the same 159.7 cc petrol engine, which now delivers 16.04 PS and 13.85 Nm. At the same time, a petrol engine of 177.4 PS is available in RTR 180. This engine delivers 17.02 PS and 15.50 Nm of maximum torque.
4. Ride Modes: The new RTR 160 and RTR 180 also get ride modes for the first time. These bikes have been given three bike modes – Sport, Urban and Rain. The bike changes throttle mapping and ABS sensitivity depending on the mode.
5. Price: RTR 160 has been brought in three variants and RTR 180 in only one variant. Prices are as follows:
— 2022 TVS Apache RTR 160 Disc BT Variant – Rs 1,24,590
— 2022 TVS Apache RTR 160 Disc Variant- Rs 1,21,290
— 2022 TVS Apache RTR 160 Drum Variant – Rs 1,17,790
— 2022 TVS Apache RTR 180 Disc BT Variant- Rs 1,30,590
Read More – Latest Auto News