Sabudana Halwa: The holy festival of Navratri is about to come. In this, people worship Maa Durga and keep fast. Actually there is no option to eat a lot during fasting. In such a situation, people have to make do with limited things. You must have eaten sago kheer many times, but today we are going to tell you the recipe of sago halwa. It is very tasty to eat and is also full of energy. So let’s know the easy recipe to make it.
Sabudana Halwa: Ingredients
- 1 cup sago
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 3-4 tsp
- 8-10 chopped almonds
- 8-10 chopped cashews
- Saffron soaked in a little milk
Also Read – SABUDANA CHEELA RECIPE: MAKE THIS NAVRATRI SPECIAL DISH FOR FASTING
- Navratri 2023 Special Food To make Sabudana Halwa, first of all wash the Sabudana thoroughly and soak it in water for about 1 hour.
- When it gets wet well, then you filter its water and take it out.
- Now put ghee in a pan and heat it and fry it on medium flame while stirring the sago.
- When the sago is roasted, add 2 cups of water to it and keep stirring.
- You will see that gradually the sago will start becoming transparent like water.
- Let it cook on medium heat till it becomes soft.
- When the sago is cooked well, add saffron and sugar to it.
- Now cook it while stirring till the sugar dissolves well.
- Now add chopped dry fruits to it. Add cardamom along with it.
- Now cook it on low flame for 5 minutes, and then turn off the gas.
- Your energy-rich Sabudana Halwa is ready.
- Serve it and spoil the applause.
Also Read: Spinach Uttapam Recipe: Prepare this healthy breakfast for your kids, method here
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News