Spinach Uttapam Recipe: Small children are often reluctant to eat green vegetables. Feeding them healthy things is a big task. If we talk about spinach, it is very good for health. But kids absolutely love spinach. In such a situation, you can make this healthy and tasty dish of spinach. The name of this dish is Palak Uttapam.
Children’s mouths water on hearing the name of Uttapam. In such a situation, you can make Tasty Palak Uttapam for them. It is also very tasty to eat and it also takes very little time to prepare. Whether it is a child or an adult, everyone knows the method of making palatable spinach uttapam.
Spinach Uttapam Recipe: Ingredients
- a cup of semolina
- 1/2 cup curd
- 100 grams spinach
- 1 small carrot (grated)
- One onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds (for tempering)
- 1/2 tsp cumin (for tempering)
Also Read – 8 TYPES OF PULAO THAT EVERYONE MUST TRY AT HOME
- To make Uttapam Spinach Uttapam Recipe, first boil the spinach till a steam comes.
- Mix the semolina and curd until done and leave it on the rest for half an hour.
- Now when the spinach cools down, grind it finely and keep it aside.
- After this, when the mixture of semolina and curd is set, add spinach to it.
- If needed, you add water to it, and prepare a smooth solution.
- Keep in mind after this that this solution should not be too thin.
- Now add salt to it, and add cumin and mustard seeds to increase the test.
- For tempering, take a spoonful of oil in a pan and heat it.
- When the pocket becomes hot, add cumin and mustard seeds to it. And crack it.
- Now put it in the spinach-semolina mixture.
- Your uttapam mixture is ready.
- Now apply butter or oil in a pan and pour the batter in it with the help of a bowl.
- Spread it well, and cover it for a minute.
- After this put some chopped vegetables on top of it and press it lightly.
- With this the vegetables will go inside, now turn it over and cook it from the other side as well.
- Likewise prepare all the uttapams.
- Now serve them with children’s favorite sauce or coconut chutney.
Note: Adding vegetables is optional, if the child does not like vegetables at all, then you should not add.
Also Read: Navratri 2023: Tips to make perfect Singhare Ki Poori
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News