Quinoa Upma Recipe: Nowadays everyone wants to stay fit, and what do they do to stay fit? Either they go to the gym or take a healthy diet. One of the healthy and tasty dishes is Quinoa Upma, which is rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, and other nutrients.
Eating quinoa upma increases metabolism and keeps the heart healthy. Our Bollywood stars also eat Quinoa Upma, because of which they stay fit. Not only this, the preparation of this dish does not take much time, and it becomes instant. So let’s know how to make quinoa upma.
Quinoa Upma Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 packet quinoa upma
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tbsp dry red chilli
- 1 curry leaves
- 2 stalks cumin
- 1/2 tsp yellow moong dal
- 1 tsp frozen peas
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 asafetida
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp chopped carrot
- salt as per taste
- 1 chopped capsicum
- Take a sieve and put the quinoa upma in it and wash it thoroughly with water.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- Keep roasting cumin and mustard seeds for a minute.
- Now add asafoetida, moong dal and urad dal to it.
- Add chopped ginger and dry red chillies to it and mix.
- After mixing all these, add all the vegetables.
- Add chopped onion and curry leaves to it.
- Cook on low flame for a few minutes.
- Now carrots, capsicum, and peas are in it.
- Now add salt as per taste
- Keep in mind, add quinoa upma at the end.
Now add quinoa upma to it, mix well and cover the lid. Now let the quinoa cook for 2 minutes. Keep in mind that until the water is absorbed, do not remove the quinoa upma from the gas.
Quinoa Upma is a vegetarian food, which is rich in iron, fibre and protein, it also has properties like anti-cancer, anti-ageing properties, and anti-septic which are capable of fighting our health problems. You can include quinoa in breakfast in the morning and stay fit.