Soya Malai Chaap Recipe: Soya Malai Chaap is one such dish, which is liked by kids as well as adults. Its taste is so delicious that it compels you to eat it again and again. Soya Malai Chaap is made in many ways, but today we will tell you about an easy method, which you can try and feed to the guests coming home. Let’s know the easy method of making it.
Soya Malai Chaap Recipe: Ingredients
- Chap – 1/2 kg
- Chopped onions – 3
- Green chilli – 2
- Cardamom – 2
- Black pepper – 5 teaspoons
- Bay leaf – 1
- Cream – 150ml
- Oil – as required
- Garlic ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curd – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds
- Cinnamon – 1 piece
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- To make Soya Malai Chaap, first heat some oil in a pan.
- When the oil becomes hot, put chap in it and cook covered on low flame.
- Now take another pan and heat the oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, add cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom and bay leaf to it.
- When all these spices are cooked, then add finely chopped onion.
- Keep frying the onion till it turns golden brown, then add spices to it.
- Add garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, coriander powder and black pepper powder to it.
- Now mix all these ingredients well and let it cook.
- When the spices are cooked well, then add curd to them.
- Now add green chillies and salt to it and mix.
- Now put chap in this spice and add about half a cup of water and let it cook on high flame.
- After the water starts boiling, lower the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- When 5 minutes are over, then mix them all well. Now your Soya Malai Chaap is completely ready to eat. You can now eat with Rumali Roti.
Have you seen how easy it is to make Soya Malai Chaap? In this way, you can make this at home anytime and also serve it to the guests coming to your home.