Potato Raita Recipe: People like to eat Raita with their food, that’s why most people eat boondi ka raita, it is easy to make and tastes good too. Apart from this, many people also make cucumber raita, carrot raita, bottled gourd raita etc. The taste of food increases even more with raita, people adopt many types of methods to make it.
You must have eaten many of these raitas, but have you ever eaten the king of vegetables, potato raita, which looks very tasty to eat, and it is also easy to make. Let us know the method of making potato raita and the ingredients required for it.
Potato Raita Recipe: Ingredients
– Two potatoes
– Two cups of curd
– 1/2 cup boondi
– 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
– 1/4 teaspoon black salt
– 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
– Green coriander
– Chaat masala (as per taste)
– Salt (as per taste)
Also read:- Gond Laddu Recipe: Eat this sweet daily to avoid cold in winter; check ingredients, method here
- To make potato raita, first, wash and boil the potatoes thoroughly.
- When it boils, peel it and keep it aside.
- After that, soak the boondi in lukewarm water for two minutes.
- Now your boiled alam must have cooled down, cut it into small pieces.
- After this, take curd in a vessel and beat it well.
- To make potato raita, add boondi to the whipped curd.
- After this, add potatoes, salt and black salt to that mixture and mix it.
- Then add roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, and chaat masala on top of it.
- Your potato raita is just ready. Now add green coriander to the raita and garnish it.
You can also eat this raita with paratha and roti.