Jaggery Chips recipe: Many nutrients and properties are found in Jaggery, which keeps our body fit as well as healthy. Jaggery is very hot and its taste is sweet. It is also used as a medicine in Ayurveda and can be eaten with roti-paratha and milk. If not, today we will tell you about jaggery chips which you can easily make and eat at home. You will also get its material easily.
- 8- Raw bananas
- oil – for frying
- 1 cup – Jaggery (ground)
- 1/2 cup- water
- 1/2 tsp- cardamom powder
- First of all peel off the banana.
- Now cut all the bananas thinly. (Keep in mind that we do not have to cut the chips too thin)
- After this, now heat the oil in a pan on the gas.
- Now add half a cup of water and 1 cup of powdered jaggery to it.
- In this, add cardamom powder and make a syrup of one string.
- Now we will add banana chips one by one and fry them.
- When the chips are fried well, keep adding them to the jaggery syrup.
- After this, leave the banana chips like this for 5 minutes.
- Now take it out on a plate and store it after it cools down.
When your chips cool down, you can serve them with tea. Not only this, but you can also eat jaggery chips empty. Its taste is sweet. Those who are fond of eating sweets, they can make and eat them at home. It does not take much time to prepare, and its taste compels you to eat it again and again. If you do not understand what to make for children, then you can make and feed jaggery chips to children.