Aloo Ki Idli Recipe: Nowadays, people like to eat South Indian food very much. You must have eaten Idli, Sambhar, Dosa, Medu Vada, and Uttapam which are the main dish of South India. To eat all these dishes, people go out to hotels because it takes time to prepare them, but today we will tell you about such a dish, which you can make quickly at home and after eating it, you can cook it again and again at home.
The recipe we are going to share with you today is Aloo Ki Idli, which you can make quickly and win the hearts of your family members by making it delicious. To make it, first of all, you have to take the right ingredients which you will get easily.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 cup semolina
- ½ cup curd
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chironji
- 10-12 cashews
- 7-8 curry leaves (chopped)
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp eno
- For chutney – 12 red chillies
- ¼ cup sesame
- ¼ cup garlic
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp chana dal
- ½ tsp urad dal
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp oil
- First of all, take a pan and heat the oil by adding oil to it.
- Now add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, gram dal, chopped curry leaves, chopped green chillies and chironji and fry.
- Now, add rava to it and fry on low flame for about 2 minutes.
- After this, peel the potatoes cut them into squares and make a puree out of them.
- Pour potato puree into rava and add curd, salt and coriander leaves.
- Now mix all these things and keep them aside for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add 2 teaspoons of Eno to it, mix it well and keep it for some time.
- Now, apply ghee to the idli plate and add batter and steam for 15 minutes.
- To make spicy chutney, soak red chillies in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Now put white sesame seeds in a pan and roast them till it turns light in colour.
- After this put white sesame seeds in a blender and grind them.
- Grind red chillies, garlic, sesame seeds, chana dal, 1 tsp salt and ¼ cup water in a blender.
- Now take a pan again and heat the oil in it.
- Now add chana dal, urad dal, curry leaves and dal.
- In this add, the prepared paste and fry on low flame for 5 minutes.
Keep in mind, you have to fry it only till it turns golden brown. After this keep it cool down. After a while, it can be surfed and eaten. People can eat this with chutney or even plain. Its taste is very tasty and can be prepared anytime at home, and after eating it you will forget the taste of the hotel.