Gond Laddu Recipe: As soon as winter comes, the body needs hot food to eat. People start eating various types of winter superfoods to keep their bodies warm from the inside and to strengthen their immunity. The name of gond laddoos is also included in this list of winter superfoods. They not only work to keep the body warm but also give strength to the body.
Gond laddoos are as tasty and are also healthy for the body. If you are also fond of eating sweets, then gond laddoos in cold weather will double your taste and also keep your health healthy. These laddoos are prepared with the help of dry fruits and can be made easily at home.
Gond Laddu Recipe: Ingredients
- Edible gum – 1 cup
- Flour – one and a half cup
- Desi ghee – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Cashew nuts chopped – 50 grams
- Chopped almonds – 50 grams
- Pistachios chopped – 50 grams
- Watermelon seeds – 50 grams
- To make gum laddoos, first, take a heavy bottom pan and heat it.
- When it becomes hot, add ghee to it and melt it, add gum to it and fry it on medium flame.
- Fry the gum until it turns light golden brown, and then turn off the gas.
- Then take out the gond and let it cool for some time, after that cooling down a bit, crush the gond or grind it coarsely in the mixie. Now heat the ghee again in the pan, add flour to it, and fry it on medium flame.
- Keep in mind that while roasting the flour, it should not burn, otherwise the laddoos may become bitter.
- When the colour of the flour starts to turn light brown, add gum, cashews, watermelon seeds, pistachios and almonds to it and mix well and turn off the gas.
- When this mixture cools down, add powdered sugar or bad to it. If you want, you can also add jaggery or sugar to it.
- Now mix all this mixture well and start tying laddoos of this mixture.
- If you want, instead of making laddus of this mixture, you can eat the direct powder with milk.