Bajre Ki Roti recipe: Bajre Ki Roti looks very tasty to eat in winter. But often we make small mistakes in making it, due to which either it remains raw or it is not made properly. Today we will tell you such an easy way to make bajra roti, by which you can make it without a rolling pin.
Bajre Ki Roti recipe: Ingredients
- Bajra 1 cup
- Water about 1 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes
- First, put salt in plain water and keep it aside. Then take the flour in a big bowl or utensil. Add water slowly to the flour and knead it.
- Let us tell you that the more we knead the flour in this roti of millet, the softer and tastier the roti will become. Therefore, while preparing the bread dough, knead it well.
- Keep the amount of water equal so that the dough is neither too thin nor too tight. The more you knead the dough, the softer it will be. It will take about 10 minutes to knead the dough.
No use of rolling pin
- All we need is a griddle to make bajra roti. If this griddle, is made of clay, then even better. Apart from this, we can also use the normal griddle made in homes.
- Now take a ball from the thick dough. The dough of the bazaar roti is slightly thicker. Then apply water or oil on the palm and shape the dough into a roti with both your palms.
- Those who have difficulty in doing this can use chakla belan. If you are using a rolling pin, then use clean foil. Keep the dough ball in the middle of the foil and roll it.
- Your roti will not stick to it. When the roti is ready, put it on the griddle. Then roast the bread alternately from both sides.
- Roti can be eaten with any vegetable or chutney. If desi ghee or butter is eaten with roti, its taste doubles.
Note: The roti should be cooked from both sides only on medium gas.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News