LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Recruitment has come out for posting to the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO-Generalist) in the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). LIC has started the application process for appointment to these various posts. Eligible and experienced candidates can apply online to join this recruitment process from today. The last date for submission of the application is January 31, 2023.
According to the released recruitment notification, a total of 300 successful candidates will be recruited for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in LIC. Candidates involved in this recruitment process have to go through 3 stages to become AAO-Generalist. The first stage in the selection process of LIC AAO is the preliminary exam, followed by the main exam and finally the interview.
Pre and main exams to be held on this day
The preliminary examination of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment will be held from 17 February to 20 February 2023 in various cities of the country. Candidates who are successful in this exam will be called for the main exam, which will be held on 18 March 2023. Although this is a tentative date, it may also change.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
The candidates must be involved in the recruitment process for the related post in LIC to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Also read:- UGC NET December 2022: Registration for exam to close tomorrow, register soon with direct link here
Candidates desirous of becoming Assistant Administrative Officers in LIC should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years as on January 1, 2023. Candidates should not have been born before January 2, 1993, and after January 1, 2022, only candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the latest notification of LIC will be eligible to apply.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- First of all, go to the LIC website — licindia.in —
- Click on the ‘careers’ option visible on the home page.
- Now click on the notification link of LIC AAO Recruitment appearing on the screen.
- Click on apply online here and fill in the details asked.
- To participate in the LIC AAO recruitment process, download the successfully filled application form and take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs 85 including transaction charges and GST. Candidates belonging to other categories will have to deposit Rs 700 including transaction charges and GST as application fee.
LIC AAO Recruitment: Important dates
- Starting date for registration and submission of application fee: 15 January 2023
- Last date: 31 January 2023
- Admit card download for online examination: 7 to 10 days before the date of exam
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 17 February to 20 February 2023 (tentative)
- Main Exam Date: 18 March 2023 (tentative)
Read More :- Latest Education News