UGC NET December 2022: The National Testing Agency, (NTA) will soon end the registration process. Candidates who have not applied yet can apply at the official website — ugcnet.nta.nic.in — by 17 January 2023 at 5 pm. The last date for depositing the examination fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI is January 18. The application link will be active till 5 pm on January 17, 2023.
Candidates can make corrections to the application from January 19 to January 20. The exam will be conducted from 21 February to 10 March 2023 and the admit card will be released in the second week of February 2023.
Also read:- CBSE Board Exam 2023: Issue important notice for class 10, 12 students, check updates here
UGC NET December 2022: How to register?
- Visit the official site — ugcnet.nta.nic.in —
- Click on the UGC NET December 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter log in details or register yourself.
- After registration is done, log in to the account.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the page.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of it with you for further need.
The application fee for unreserved and OBC categories is ₹1100. The application fee for General-EWS/OBC-NCL is Rs 550. The fee is Rs 275 for SC/ST/PWD and third gender.
Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Under no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to fill out more than one application form. Strict action will be taken against the candidates who fill out more than one application form.
Read More :- Latest Education News