CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample papers and guidelines 2023: The Class 12 Accountancy 2023 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) tomorrow, March 31, 2023. Three hours are allotted for the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy exam. At 10:30 am and 1:30 pm, respectively, the paper will begin and end.
On the official website, cbse.gov.in, candidates can download the CBSE Class 12 admit card 2023 for the Accountancy paper. On the official academic website, cbseacademic.nic.in, students can view the syllabus, marking scheme, and sample paper for CBSE 12th-grade Accountancy.
The Accountancy will be for 80 marks, as per the CBSE Class 12 sample paper. Sections A, B, C, and D make up the four sections of the Accountancy paper.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Exam 2023: Guidelines
- Students must report at the exam centres well before time – the official reporting time is 9:30 am.
- The gates of the examination centres will be closed at 10:00 am – students will not be allowed to enter after the gate is closed.
- Students are required to carry their CBSE Roll Number duly signed with their School Identity Card or any other official Photo Identity Card – Admit Card not signed will not be considered, and the student may be stopped at the gate.
- The timing of the exam is mentioned in the CBSE date sheet as well as in the admit card issued to the students.
- The board exams start at 10:30 am and end at 12:30 or 1:30 pm (subject-wise). Extra time is given to students with special needs.
- For CWSN, various facilities like computers and scribes are also available – parents should read CBSE circulars to know about the same and request in case of non-availability.
- Students are required to carry a pen and colour as per the requirement of the subject – only answer sheets and question paper are provided at the centre.
- Diabetic students and students with other special medical needs are allowed to carry their own medicine and a small snack for the exam.
- The list of allowed and permitted things in the examination hall is also mentioned on the CBSE admit card. The permitted items are a pen, water bottle, transparent clipboard, small bottle of sanitiser and mask. No gadgets (including smart watches, digital wristbands etc.) are allowed.
Read More :- Latest Education News