New Delhi: The Central Railway has invited applications for recruitment to various posts for those who have qualified class 10. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply through the official site of RRC CR, rrccr.com
The registration process started on December 15 that will close on January 15. The Central Railway has recruited a total of 2,422 posts of apprentices.
Candidates applying for all these posts of Central Railway must have passed class 10 or equivalent qualification with 50% marks from a recognized board.
Along with this, National Trade Certificate in the concerned trade or National Council for Vocational Training or National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate in State Council for Vocational Training should be there.
The minimum age of the candidates applying for these posts has been fixed at 15 years and maximum age at 24 years.
General, OBC, EWS candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Apart from this, other categories including female candidates will not have to pay any application fee.
Steps to Central Railway Recruitment: How to apply
- First of all candidates visit the official website rrccr.com.
- Click on the link to apply online under Apprentice posts on the home page.
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill the form, pay the fee and submit the form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
- Read More :- NEET 2023: APPLICATION FORM DATE EXPECTED TO ANNOUNCE ANYTIME, DETAILS HERE
Selection of candidates
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class 10 along with ITI marks in the trade.
Read More :- Latest Education News