Til Ka Paratha Recipe: Basant Panchami has great importance in Hinduism. This festival is celebrated on the fifth day of spring. Saraswati, the goddess of learning, is specially worshipped on this day. Yellow-coloured clothes are especially worn on this occasion. Apart from this, yellow things are also consumed. This year, January 26, 2023, will be considered Basant Panchami 2023.
Make something special on the day of Basant Panchami, then you can make Til Ka Paratha. All the members of the house can be fed by making sesame and jaggery paratha. Today we have come up with a special paratha recipe of sesame seeds and jaggery. Let’s know how to make Til Paratha.
Til Ka Paratha: Ingredients
- Desi ghee (50 grams)
- Wheat flour (1 bowl)
- Powdered jaggery (1 cup)
- White Sesame (1/2 bowl)
- Dry fruits
- Grated coconut
- To make sesame paratha, first, knead the dough. For this, put 1 cup of flour in a bowl or a large bowl. After this, mix two pinches of salt in it.
- Apart from this, add powdered jaggery (melted jaggery can also be taken), dry fruits (almonds, cashews and other dry fruits finely chopped), grated coconut and a little ghee and roasted sesame seeds.
- Now mix all these well. After this, knead the dough with water. After kneading the soft dough, cover it with a cloth and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now heat the griddle on the gas. After this, make a dough of flour and then roll it into a round shape like paratha or roti. After this, roast the paratha from both sides with ghee.
- You have to cook it on low flame. Now take it out on a plate and serve it. Also, put butter over it to enhance the taste.