Salsa Potatoes Recipe: People today have busy lives, making it challenging to prepare tasty foods that require time and precision. Salsa potatoes are a fantastic solution to this problem. We are confident that once you try this recipe, you’ll keep using it. It is easy to prepare, not just for your family but for visiting guests.
One of the most adaptable vegetables is the potato. Potatoes may be used in any form and paired with everything to help produce a dish that is appreciated by everyone, from boiling to frying to dicing to baking. Potato chips are one of the most popular foods among people. Prepare salsa potatoes for yourself or your visitors if you want to serve a nice meal. It takes little time and is simple to create.
Also Read :-
EGGPLANT RISK FACTOR: HERE ARE SOME SIDE-EFFECTS OF EATING BRINJAL
Salsa Potatoes Recipe: Ingredient
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tbsp Lemon
1. Cut the potatoes into tiny pieces. The oven needs five minutes of preheating at 150 degrees Celsius.
2. After that, place the potatoes in the oven and bake them until they are crispy. You can bake it with oil on it or without.
3.Add salt, pepper, red chilli powder, cumin powder, and combine in a small bowl before baking.
4. Next, mince the onion and tomato.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven and mix them with the spice mixture.
6. Top with fresh tomatoes and onions before serving.
Also Read :-
Total Cook: Time25 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Recipe Servings: 2
Also Read: Potato Pancakes Recipe: Try this different recipe for breakfast; learn Ingredients here
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News