Ragi Halwa Recipe: Do you want to start your day with a healthy breakfast? If yes, then ragi halwa can also be the best option for this. Ragi is rich in many nutrients including calcium, fibre and vitamins. By having this as breakfast, you can keep yourself energetic throughout the day.
Ragi Halwa is not only delicious but is also considered very good for health. This halwa can be very beneficial for old people. It is a fibre-rich food, by the use of which sugar can also be controlled. Today we are going to tell you the benefits of Ragi halwa, which can be prepared in minutes and you can keep yourself healthy.
Ragi Halwa Recipe: Ingredients
- 1/2 cup – ragi flour
- 2 cups – Milk
- 1 tsp – dry fruits
- 1/2 tsp- cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp – desi ghee
- As per taste – sugar or jaggery
- First of all, put a pan on the gas and heat it on medium flame.
- Add 3 spoons of desi ghee to it and heat it.
- After this, add ragi flour and reduce the flame of the gas.
- Along with this, keep stirring the flour continuously till it turns golden.
- Keep in mind that while turning the colour golden, do not leave it, otherwise, the dough may move.
- Within about 5 minutes, the colour of the ragi flour will turn golden.
- Now add milk to it and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After it comes to a boil, add 1 teaspoon of desi ghee to it.
- You can add cardamom powder and powdered sugar or jaggery to it as per taste.
- Keep stirring it continuously, and then when it starts leaving ghee, then understand that the pudding is ready.
- Add your favourite dry fruits on top.
- Cook it for a minute and then turn off the gas and serve.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News