Manchow Soup Recipe: With the days getting shorter and the weather getting cooler, nothing is more comforting than a bowl of piping hot soup at mealtimes. It will melt away the chill of winter and warm you from the inside.
During this time people often visit restaurants and hotels to taste different types of soup. We will tell you about a soup whose recipe is very easy and you can make it at home. Manchow soup is the best option for those who do not like tomato soup’s sweet and sour taste. This soup prepared with ginger, garlic, and other vegetables is known as Indo-Chinese soup.
Manchow Soup Recipe: Ingredients
- Mixed vegetables (cabbage, carrots, green beans) – 2 cups finely chopped
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp chopped
- Ginger – 1 tsp chopped
- Green chili – 1 tsp chopped
- Green chili sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – half tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- fried noodles
- Green onions – handful chopped
- Water – 4 cups
- To make it, heat oil in a pan on high flame.
- Then add garlic, ginger, green chillies and fry well.
- Add vegetables and fry for 2 minutes. Then add water and let it boil.
- When the water comes to a boil, add the sauce and mix well.
- After a few boils, add salt and pepper and let it boil again.
- Now dissolve the corn flour in water and then add this solution to the water. Add green onions to it and cook till it becomes thick.
- After cooking, turn off the flame and serve hot after garnishing with fried noodles.