Malai Roll Recipe: Feel like eating something sweet? Or have guests come suddenly into the house? So now there is no need to go to the market as you can easily prepare the dessert in just 10 minutes. Yes, Malai Roll can be prepared at home in a few minutes (Instant Sweet Dish Recipe).
The recipe for making Malai Roll (Dessert Recipe) is very easy, and the ingredients to make it are also not special. With the help of cream and bread, you will be able to easily prepare cream rolls. Let’s tell the Malai Roll recipe.
Malai Roll Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 bowl milk
- four slices of bread
- ½ cup fresh malai or cream
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- One bowl of chopped almonds and pistachios
- ½ teaspoon yellow food colour
- Fresh cream is required to make Malai Roll. If you do not have it, you can also bring it from the market. Now put about ½ cup fresh cream in a bowl. Also, add 3 spoons of condensed milk.
- After this, add yellow food colour to it for colour. Apart from this, mix ¼ cup coconut powder, and finely chopped almonds and pistachios.
- After this take a fresh slice of bread and remove its edge with a knife. After this, put cold milk in a bowl. After this, put the bread slices cut from the edge one by one. In this way, dip all the bread slices in the milk. After this, squeeze the bread out of the milk.
- Put the cream mixture on the bread slices. After this, fold it giving the shape of a roll by applying 1 spoon. Now after making all the rolls, keep closing them. Place these bread rolls on a plate and serve after pouring condensed milk on top. In this way Malai Bread Roll is ready.