Children’s Day 2022: Children’s Day is observed in India every year on November 14. It falls on a Monday this year. Because Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, often known as Chacha Nehru, had a special affection for children, the day is observed on his birthday. He was India’s first prime minister and held the view that youth is the nation’s future and has the potential to influence its future development. Children dress colourfully, do special acts, and schools organise cultural events to honour Jawaharlal Nehru’s teachings and legacies on Children’s Day.
For this special occasion, here is the list of some best wishes and images to share on social media:
- “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.” – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Children spread joy and happiness in every season as they are the most beautiful creation of God. Happy Children’s Day.
- “Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.” – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Without children, the world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. That’s why children are the most precious creation, and we should protect, guide and love them with all our might. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day.
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – APJ Abdul Kalam.
- The most precious thing in this world is a smile on a child’s face. Happy Children’s Day to every kid in the world.
- Let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let’s make them feel precious in every way we can because they are our future. Happy Children’s Day.
- Every child is special! May the innocence they hold in their pure heart stay forever inside them and bring the best results. Happy Children’s Day.
- “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.”- Rabindranath Tagore.
Happy Children’s day!