New Delhi: From unique and scrumptious to scrumptious, there are many variations of Maggi that one can try. Though instant noodles originated as a standalone dish, it is now being used to make a variety of snacks and main course dishes. From Pakodas, Rolls, Vegetable Maggi, Sandwiches, Bhel to Cutlets, people are ready to experiment with everything with the favorite noodles.
Maggi cravings and many more can be had by the people. If you’re in the mood for some Chinese or want to surprise your friends or mom with your secret cooking talent, a simple recipe can whip up a delicious dish in no time. All you need are a few ingredients like soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and some vegetables to make the mouth-watering Chinese Maggi.
What would be needed?
- 2 packs of instant noodles
- Grated Beans, Capsicum, Carrot, Cabbage
- red chilli
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- white vinegar
How to make
- Take a pan and boil 3 cups of water in it.
- Add two packs of instant noodles to boiling water and cook for two minutes.
- Drain Maggi noodles with cold water and keep in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp oil to Maggi and toss well.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp garlic and fry it.
- Then add grated beans, capsicum, carrot, cabbage and stir well.
- Add instant noodles to the pan and then add ½ tsp soy sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp white vinegar.
- Sprinkle some salt to taste.
- Fry while stirring for 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, take spring onions, add some red chilies, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp sesame seeds and pour some hot oil over it. Mix well and add to the noodles.
- Serve hot.