Fig Kheer: People who regularly eat dry fruits, their health remains good. Although all dry fruits are beneficial for health, but if we talk about figs, then it comes in the list of dry fruits full of many qualities. Figs are very good for us, in fact figs can be eaten both dry and raw. It has properties like calories, carbs, proteins and fibers.
By consuming it, you can get rid of many health related problems. Apart from this, figs are very beneficial for those who are troubled by constipation. Using this, you can become fit and slim by reducing your weight. Figs are also beneficial for diabetes patients. So if they ever feel like eating something sweet, then Fig Kheer is a good option. It does not take much effort to make it. So let us tell you the method of making fig kheer.
Fig Kheer: Ingredients
- 1 liter milk
- 10-15 figs
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 8-10 almonds soaked
- 8-10 pistachios
- 1/4 tsp saffron threads
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 4-5 green cardamom
- 2 tsp almond slicing
- 2 tsp desi ghee
- Sugar as per taste
- To make fig kheer, first wash the figs thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Now put 2 teaspoons of desi ghee in a pan and fry the chopped pieces of figs on a low flame.
- Now take milk in a big bowl and add roasted figs to it, and soak it for 5 hours.
- Till then add almonds, green cardamom in the grinder and grind it well.
- Now grind the figs soaked in milk well, and mix all the ground dry fruits together.
- Now roast the rest of the dry fruits in ghee.
- Then boil the remaining milk in a pan. When the milk starts boiling, add fig paste to it.
- Now add condensed milk to it and cook on low flame for about 4-5 minutes.
- Then add sugar as per taste and cook the kheer well till the sugar dissolves.
- Then mix saffron in some milk, and add this milk to the kheer and mix it well.
- Now cook the kheer for a while.
- Your delicious fig kheer is now ready, garnish it with dry fruits and serve hot.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News