Cauliflower Uttapam Recipe: If you are fond of eating South Indian dish, then you would definitely like Uttapam. This is such a South Indian dish that is very tasty. People who want to have a tasty and healthy breakfast like uttapam very much. People often go to restaurants to eat uttapam. These are of many varieties. But today we have brought you an easy recipe of Cauliflower Uttapam. It is easy to make and very tasty to eat. So let’s know how to make it.
Cauliflower Uttapam Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 tbsp curd
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 piece ginger finely chopped
- 2 onions finely chopped
- a little green coriander finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Oil for roasting
- To make Cauliflower Uttapam, first take a bowl.
- Then mix semolina, curd, salt, green chili, ginger, curry leaves, onion, black pepper powder in it.
- Now prepare the batter by adding water as required, keep it aside for some time.
- Keep in mind that the batter should not be too thin.
- Now add grated cabbage to this batter and mix it.
- After this add salt as per taste. And mix well.
- Heat a pan on the gas, grease it with oil.
- Now put the batter on it and spread it in a round shape and cover it with a lid.
- After some time, cook till it turns brown from the other side.
- Your piping hot cauliflower uttapam is ready.
- Now serve it with your favorite chutney or sauce and enjoy.