Broccoli-spinach cutlets recipe: Broccoli and spinach both are very good in the winter season. Usually, people stay away from eating both of these vegetables. Because their taste and vegetables are somewhat different. But, it cannot be denied that both these vegetables are very beneficial for health. Both have a good amount of nutrients. If your nose and mouth get wrinkled seeing these two vegetables in your house too, then you can make healthy and tasty cutlets by mixing both things. See their recipe here-
Broccoli-spinach cutlets recipe: Ingredients
- Grated ginger
- Green chilly
- Cheese cube
- Roasted gram flour
- Black pepper
- Chili Flax
- Black Salt
- To make this, first, grate the broccoli. Apart from this, boil the spinach. Keep in mind that squeeze the spinach to remove all the excess water and wash and dry the broccoli so that excess water does not go inside.
- Cut the boiled spinach and then take that, and the broccoli in a vessel. Then add grated ginger, finely chopped green chillies, grated paneer, a cheese cube, and roasted gram flour.
- Then add finely chopped coriander along with all the spices like salt, black pepper, chilli flakes and black salt and mix it well.
- Now heat a nonstick pan and prepare small cutlets. Now cook it on medium flame, not on high flame.
- You can use light curd, chutney, chilli and some spices to serve it. However, they taste wonderful even with just chutney.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News