Bajra Idli Recipe: Many people like to eat bajra in winter. The reason behind this is the warming effect of bajra which proves beneficial in winter. If you want to eat a healthy breakfast in winter, then Bajra Idli can be the best option.
It is not very difficult to make quality bajra. For this only bajra and buttermilk are needed. Apart from this, you can prepare the recipe by adding some spices. Bajra Idli is delicious in taste and nutritious in nutrition. Let us tell you the method of making Bajra Idli.
Bajra Idli Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 cup – of bajra
- 1 cup – Buttermilk
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp – black pepper powder
- To make Bajra Idli, you have to prepare its batter. For this, first, take about 1 cup of millet and clean it thoroughly. After this, put the cleaned bajra in a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of buttermilk to it and leave it soaked for about two hours. Add salt to it as per your taste. Also, add black pepper. Add a little Eno to it and mix it well.
- Now take the idli pot and first apply some oil to it. Put the batter in the pot and keep it for making. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. After this check whether the idli is ready or not.
- For this, if you want, put a small knife in the idli and take it out, if it comes out cleanly, then understand that the idli is ready. In this way, Bajra Idli will be ready. Now it can be served with sambar or chutney.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News